The English Nation Fighting Back!
(I'm the Angry Old Git and I tell it as I see it. ( Not how the BBC, Media, or Politicians pretend it is)
Communist Rules of Revolution (1919 copy)
A. Corrupt the young, get them away from religion, get them interested in sex. Make them superficial, destroy their ruggedness.
B. Get control of all means of publicity, thereby:
1. Get the peoples minds off their government, by focussing their attention on athletics, sexy books and plays and other trivialities.
2. Divide the people into hostile groups by constantly harping on contraversial matters of no importance.
3. Destroy the people’s faith in their natural leaders by holding the latter up to contempt, ridicule and obloquy.
(Obloquy: A false accusation of an offence or a malicious misrepresentation of someone's words or actions.)
4. Always preach true democracy, but seize power as fast and as ruthlessly as possible.
5. By encouraging government extravagance, destroy its credit, produce fear of inflation with rising prices and general discontent.
6. Ferment unneccessary strikes in vital industries, civil disorders and foster lenient and soft attitude on behalf of government toward such disorders.
7. By specious argument, (plausible but false) cause the breakdown of the old moral virtues, honesty, sobrierty, confidence, faith in the pledged word, ruggedness.
C. Cause the registration of all firearms on some pretext with a view to confiscating them and leaving the population helpless.
Can you see now what is happening around the world, while we watch football, or soaps? Wake up now, we're being distracted while they strip us of all that we own, and then our lives along with our families. THEY, the elite, bankers and corporations have declared war against us.
Cameron's EU Negotiations a New Comedy of Errors.
We recently witnessed the EU making an idiot out of Cameron and taking us for their property to do with as they like.
The negotiations in Brussels begin.
'Up pops', Martin Shultz, the President of the EU Parliament. "Britain Belongs to the EU."
'Up pops', David. Agreements have been reached on several items."
'Up pops' Martin. "Nothing is irreversible, agreements made now can always be reversed after the referendum."
'Up Pops' David. "Legal agreements have been reached."
'Up pops, Martin. "Legal agreements may also be reversed."
That about sums up the EU Dictatorship. It fiddles its accounts, decisions are made by pen pushers behind closed doors.
Let's take our country back.